Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm on my way

Not much to add to the most recent update you've read or recieved (see my facebook note). Met my advisor today, she seems really fun. Have started figuring out schedule stuff. Definately looking at the at least the English minor if not major, will go talk to the English department soon at the academic fair. Right now I'm just in the room with the roommate (who's reading the new twilight book...) but plan on going to practice soon to [hopefully] avoid making a total fool of myself in my audition.
Thanks for reading, next time it'll be more interesting!

5 comments:

  1. oh thank goodness a new blog to read :)
    ...the NEW twilight? or just the newest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we would KNOW about a new twilight mate.

    good luck at the audition!! ....and all the reading that comes along with an english major.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. As if there were any chance you could make a total fool of yourself at an audition. Practicing is good. I will try to fit some in, too. You're such a good influence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gives a person hope for the future-- Ms Miller, student teacher-- all of that karma will come back to haunt you.....

    ReplyDelete